Monday, July 6, 2009

4 Days and Counting!

Well Kennedy's due date is 4 days away! She is not showing any signs that she is coming out anytime soon. She is very comfortable in her Mommy's belly right now. She is still sitting very high and is still moving around alot. Last week at the doctors appointment the doctor had to chase her around my belly to get a heart beat. She is a mover and shaker! I have some photos of my belly and her nursery that I promise to post asap. I have been continuing to nest. Cleaning out the garage in 105 degree heat on Saturday! Making casseroles to freeze for after she arrives, and making sure I have my bag and Aaron's bag packed for the hospital! I am so anxious to meet her and see what she looks like. My mom arrives next Wednesday and a part of me hopes she is here for the birth but another part of me hopes I don't have to wait that long! Pics to be posted soon.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

oh you are so close emma! how exciting! i can't wait to hear the news. post pics soon! :)