Tuesday, July 7, 2009

3 Days and Counting
















If you would have asked me earlier today I would have told you I was going to be a millionaire. I was going to be on the cover of every magazine, including the trashy ones we are read secretly in the grocery store line! Because I would have sworn this child was never coming out. Last week she was very stubborn at the doctors office. She is already taking after me! Scary. But today the doctor said I am progressing nicely and that if I have not had her by next Wednesday she will induce me that evening. That works out great because my mother comes in Wednesday morning. Being induced is not ideal but at least my mom will be here for her birth! So good news, this baby is gonna come out. Bad news, I am still really uncomfortable. I woke up twice last night and had to chew some tums due to the horrible heart burn. Then every other hour I woke up and had to readjust which led to me having to pee. Ohh the joys of pregnancy. I really have enjoyed my pregnancy up until these last three weeks. But I am now officially ready for her to get here! Even if it hurts, which I know it will! Here are some photos. Some were taken of me last Friday at 39 weeks and the others (red dress) were of my on the 4th of July, hoping for a firecracker baby!










1 comment:

~Christy said...

Emma you look great!! stripping my membrains did not hurt at all...but oviouslly it didnt work for us. Ann will let me go as late as the 17th before medically inducing...so kennedy really and truly could beat this little one out! thats ok...baby is happy, i am happy...so we will see ;)