I have to say I feel very lucky to have had a fairly easy pregnancy! I feel that compared to some I have had a smooth go of it. But lately I have felt like poo and I know my pregnancy is linked to most of my woes. I LOVE being pregnant and I LOVE what pregnancy means but here is a small list of the things I am not loving about being pregnant right now!!!
1. HEARTBURN-waking up in the middle of the night to have to chew tums is not my idea of fun.
2. BACK ACHE- Sleeping, sitting, walking, standing, it doesnt matter the position my back constantly hurts.
3. BEING SLEEPY 24/7 -I am so run down at the end of the day. I come home cook dinner, do a little cleaning and I am exhausted. And I know this feeling will not go away anytime soon, hence the fact that newborns are up alot!!!!
4. NOT HAVING A WAIST LINE- I cant wait to get back into my regular jeans and shirts. Don't get me wrong, elastic pants are great and all but there are some days where I just want to feel normal!!!
But here is a quick list of the things I LOVE about being pregnant right now1
1. In 6 short weeks I will have a beautiful daughter to take home and love like crazy.
2. I love feeling Kennedy move around in my belly. Its kinda trippy at times when I see a body part move across my belly but I love the fact that she is in there growing and getting stronger every day.
3. I love the way Aaron talks about being a dad. His face lights up and I cant wait for him to hold his baby girl.
4. I love the fact that when I cross the street or cross the parking lot, people actually stop! I am thinking about keeping a fake belly in my car after Kennedy arrives. Its nice not to feel like you risked your life when crossing the street!!!
Here is a photo of me at 33 weeks and 6 days. I am feeling VERY pregnant and I realize I have 6 more weeks to go! Will have to pardon the sleepy face, I am having a hard time getting up in the mornings!