Monday, October 5, 2009

Where did September go?

The title of this blog describes exactly how I felt this morning when I realized how fast September flew by. This morning as I was getting ready for work I was reviewing the last month. The good the bad and the ugly. I was also taking notes about everything I needed to get done this week. I am a huge list person. I make to-do lists, grocery lists, budget lists, you name it I can make a list for it. The days seem to fly by and the nights are but a blink (sometimes literally if Kennedy doesn't sleep well). At the beginning of September I remember thinking that I had a birthday to celebrate, a large event at work to prepare for, numerous conference calls, and a month to prepare for two showers I am throwing for my baby sister. Now as I sit at my desk assessing my October planner I see that October is already full! Personal shower and kitchen and bath shower for Lacy, a good friends birthday, our 4 year anniversary, a baby shower, and multiple things at work. Having showers in Oklahoma means flying. I am nervous about flying with Kennedy, but luckily I have a wonderful husband that keeps me calm and sane(for the most part) and he will be accompanying us home to Oklahoma! I love being a mom and this past month Kennedy's personality has really started to show. She loves to smile and is starting to giggle. She loves to cuddle and is a really active sleeper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - PLEASE PLEASE come see us in Starry night while you are here!!! I still serve at the 6pm on Sunday. My daughter is there with me and our sweet Preslee just moved up to the 2 year old room - can you believe it she is 2! I would so love to see you and kiss the little girls face!!
Hope to see you in Okalhoma
Peggy