Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Roots and Wings

We just took Kennedy to Oklahoma for the first time. I was throwing two wedding showers for my sister and of course I wanted my family to come home with me. Kennedy did great on the plane. She slept the whole time both ways. Luckily both flights were non-stop. When we go home in November we will not be so lucky with the non-stop flights! It was great to see my mom and sisters. It is always bittersweet to go back to Oklahoma. When I am in Vegas I tell myself that I am okay and I don't really miss OK that much. But as soon as my feet hit the Oklahoma ground I know I am home. It is REALLY hard to be away from family and it is super duper hard now that Kennedy is here! Aaron and I know there is a reason we moved and a reason we are in Vegas. We are just trying to figure out what that reason is and why God moved us to move. We want to get back closer to home eventually. We are working hard to make that a possibility.

No comments: