Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thoughts


Life seems very profound yet very simple right now. I know that things are about to drastically change with the arrival of Kennedy. But it is very hard to prepare for the completely unexpected!!!! And for those of you who know me or even care to read this blog I am a planner and organizer. Of course there are certain things that I can plan and prepare for but for the most part everything about this little bundle of joy is going to be new, exciting, scary and unexpected.
As the due dates inches closer I feel like my life is moving in slow motion. I know its coming and I know she has to come out one way or another but I am completely lost as to how to wrap my mind around the event that awaits me in the next few weeks. Aaron and I have been getting her nursery all ready and her clothes and blankets washed. It is making it all the more real. But at the same time it still seems like we are playing make believe. Like its not really real! I am sure these are normal thoughts but I feel like I am in a fog some days!

No comments: