Friday, January 16, 2009

Weekend

I am so glad this its the weekend. This has been such a crazy week at work. I love being busy at work but this week wore me out. I am coming down with a cold so I will be happy for a three day weekend. I am working a health fair tomorrow so I can take off early next Friday to go to Brian Head Utah. Aaron and a group of the agents are going skiing. We finally near the slopes and I am pregnant and cant ski! I am pretty sad about not being able to ski but I am super excited because I am pregnant! I am going to start taking pictures of my belly, there is not much there yet but I am sure there will be something soon. I will 15 weeks tomorrow!

1 comment:

~Christy said...

15 weeks!! YEAH! you know what is weird about my belly....i have not gain any weight!!! at my 12 week, i had gain 2 lbs, but my appt. yesterday(16 weeks) i had lost it...i am back down to my pre-pregnancy weight....so its all uterus!! You are tall and have a long torso, so you might not show as quickly...cant wait to see the belly though!! ohhh yeahh...and we are going to use glass bottles too!!! so weird!!!