Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year, New Hope

Well the holidays are over and all of our guests have gone home! It was alot of fun hosting Aaron's parents and my youngest sister Lacy for Christmas. But it was also exhausting!!! I am not used to having to cook and entertain 3 extra people. I guess they are just getting me ready for when baby arrives. We went to the Doctor on the 31st. She used her Doppler(spelling) to hear the baby's heart beat. It was going to so fast. It was so cool. I got tears in my eyes, such a beautiful thing. We find out the sex of the baby on March 2nd. My mom is actually going to be here visiting at the time so she will get to go with us. Still no baby belly just tired and crazy food cravings. I had a dream last night about Fruity Pebbles so I woke up this morning wanting those for breakfast. Needless to say we don't have them on hand at home so I had to settle with something else! Aaron and I are so excited to start this new year and cant believe that in several months we will have a new addtition to our family. It still has not completely sunk in yet that we are having a baby!

Our friend Janzen was in town last night. It was so good to see him. He was one of Aaron's roommates and a groomsman in our wedding. It is always fun to see Aaron get together with his good friends, they alwasy quote movies and act goofy.

I will write more soon and hopefully I can learn how to master posting pictures and getting better at this whole "bloggig" thing!

No comments: