Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stay at Home Mommy , at least for a week!

My last day of work was last Friday. So I get the honor and joy of being a stay at home for the week. I love it! I love getting to spend so much time with my little doodle. Now, don't get me wrong, when Aaron gets home I like to have at least 20 minutes to myself. To pee, shower, and gather my thoughts for a minute. But I could definitely do this all the time. Kennedy is at such a fun age. She is playing and exploring so much. If her little allergies weren't so bad right now we would be spending lots of time outside. But the wind and her sickness are stopping us, so we are making our own fun indoors. As we speak she is taking her morning, and sometimes only, nap. She has been out for about an hour and a half! That gives me time to read, do dishes and laundry and blog. I love my baby girl and I envy mothers who get to stay home with their kiddos. Cherish your time and know that its a gift.

No comments: