Wednesday, January 6, 2010

She


Yes this post title was borrowed from a Pioneer Woman post she did last week about her daughter. But its so fitting so I am borrowing it!She is the light of my life and my joy every morning. She makes me laugh every day. She wakes up with a smile on her face (most mornings) happy to see myself and Aaron. She is growing WAY TO FAST. She will be 6 months in 6 days and I cant handle it. I am already planning her fist birthday and that scared the daylights out of me! She is so cute it makes me giddy when I am around her. I love to kiss her sweet little face. She already has a big personality and I know there is going to be drama when the hormones start kicking in during the teen years (heck probably well before that)! She is my heart walking outside of my body. I love her!


No comments: