Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stretchy Pants!

Well I broke down this weekend and finally bought some maternity clothes. I really needed a pair of jeans and some work pants. Some of mine still fit but others are a bit snug. It was not as traumatic as I had first imagined. I know gaining weight when you are pregnant is a good thing but it goes against everything you believe up to that point! They are quite comfortable, I might save them after the baby is born for Thanksgiving meals and "fat" days! Only 13 more days until we know what we are having. I cant wait! On Valentines day Aaron and I drove to L.A. to go to IKEA and Tai Pan (spelling) its a ginormous home goods store! It was alot of fun. I need to post some pics. While we were in California we found a Chik-Fil-A. It was glorious. For some reason Vegas does not have them!!!!!

No comments: