Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Coaches vs Cancer


I am posting this picture. Not because I look good or even half way decent. The dress makes me look alot bigger than I really am, no serioulsly I know everyone would say the same thing if they were in my shoes!!!! Albeit I am 4 months pregnant! But today we were supposed to wear sneakers with our professional attire in support of Coaches vs. Cancer. A program that we have at the ACS. http://www.cancer.org/docroot/PAR/PAR_7_Coaches_vs_Cancer.asp. It is alot of fun to wear sneakers with professional wear. I totally feel like my mother though. She would get dressed every day and leave the house in her tennis shoes, her dress shoes would be in a bag. She would have to walk to her building once she parked downtown, and she did not want to do that in heels. We used to give her the hardest time about it. But now I know why she did it. It is so comfy!

1 comment:

Pascha said...

you are so cute and DO NOT look big!
and that does make me think of something that jan would do!