Monday, December 22, 2008

Holidays Make Me Happy

I am still trying to figure out how to work this darned blog thing! I loved to journal in high school and college but have gotten away from it. So I am hoping this can be an outlet for me. I am so excited, Aaron's parents are coming tomorrow and so is my youngest sister Lacy. They will both be here for a week. There will be cooking and laughing and definitely game playing. I love family and I love the holidays. I have almost a week and half off. That will be nice since our new home is still in a state of disarray. On Saturday I will be 12 weeks along. It is still hard to believe that I am pregnant. We are both so excited and I cant wait to have this little baby here. I read about my friends and their experiences with their babies and I am so excited and anxious. I still have a long way to go but I really cant wait! We got about 1o inches of snow at our house last week. Las Vegas has not seen that much snow in 30 years. It was beautiful. When I have some free time I will post some pictures.

2 comments:

Pascha said...

so so glad you have a blog!

I love you and cant wait to see you and that sweet little baby belly!!

~Christy said...

YEAH!! a new post! its been a while! :) ohh and jake and I are not finding out if its a boy or a girl. are you guys?